Wednesday, 21 September 2011

My friends are so pretty

Whilst at my house earlier this summer three friends and I enjoyed a leisurely afternoon with home made cocktails (Elderflower martinis are just yummy), apple shisha, mini bonfire and some soft jazz - I realise that this does all sounds very pleasant so obviously that had to be corrected. And so began the game (which is incredibly entertaining after you've polished of a considerable amount of pimms, rum and four too many bottles of red) of who can pull the ugliest face. I today found the just incredible photos from that evening, and knowing in advance that if I were to post any of the actually photos up I would be getting a shoe to the face, I thought instead I would post a series of illustrations of the photos - so technically this isn't actually a picture of my friend Po, it's just a drawing, technically.


No comments:

Post a Comment