Wednesday, 29 June 2011

The Final Push

This week has been the final week of my postgrad experience, to my dismay it's all over now and life outside St.Martins is calling. But as my last post as a student (unless obviously some kind stranger chooses to donate money into a MA fund) I thought I'd pop up the final bits of work I've been doing. 

The last bits of stress resinated in getting my music all sorted, which as you can see meant a lot of anxious scribbling in my sketch book...


Thankfully, it all came together in the end, but despite the deadline being met there was still work to do. Designs for my DVD menu and cover were scratched into my sketch book and rapidly scanned into photoshop, a quick tutorial of Encore and the DVD's were ready. But as you may be able to tell it was all a little last minute so any comments or advice on designs would be appreciated.



Now although I can't post up my final film, I thought it would be nice to show a few snaps from the piece...




Now that that's finished it's on to the next piece, I'm thinking something funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment