Thursday, 5 May 2011

Work during the Easter holidays, hero.

So for the last couple of weeks, over the Easter holidays, I've been attempting to get mass amounts of work done for this final project. As I am certain you are aware when it's sunny outside and you technically on holiday it's rather difficult to work. Despite this I have achieved something over the holidays so here are some scenes I've been working on...

video

The first bit of animation I did over the holidays was the smallest, and I thought easiest section of my animation. However, as you can see I've just ended up making my girl look kind of creepy, so shall not be using this. Although it was good practise to get used to flash and my tablet, that previous to this I haven't had much experience using.



This was the second scene I worked on over the holidays, which I've posted about before. I decided to go with the second keys that I had in mind, but ended up getting quite obsessed with this section -  reworking over and over, tampering with the timing constantly.

So for now I've kind of pushed it to the side, in the hope of animating the rest of my animation and coming back to it. This scene obviously needs sections boiling and inbetweening, but let me know what you think...

1 comment:

  1. So good, Hannah! It's a lot of slight movements and already with no much of inbetweening it looks incredibly smooth! Keep up the good work! :*

    ReplyDelete